Wednesday 7 March 2012

Powerful Healing Testimony (Holy Ghost Appointments Part 2)

As I mentioned in a previous post, on Monday I was led of God to an elderly man suffering from prostate problems.


I called this dear gentleman up yesterday on the number he gave me, and he testified to me that for the first time in two years he was able to be out the whole day without needing the toilet constantly! He said he did not know if it was God or something physical, but I said "Mr Rahman, that was a miracle!" He invited me around for breakfast the next morning.

This morning I had breakfast with Mr Rahman, and got to hear his life story and answer his questions regarding religion and Christ. He questioned how Christianity continues on from Judaism and I explained the prophecies concerning the Messiah and the promise that in Abraham all the nations of the world would be blessed. When he said he didn't know which really was God, out of the world religions, I mentioned the fact that in Mark 16 it says that the Lord worked with the Apostles, confirming the word with signs following and that his healing was confirmation of the reality of Christ.

I had to leave, but I promised Mr Rahman I would return and left my contact details if he wanted to ask any more questions or know how to receive salvation in Jesus. I felt that seeds were sown which will be reaped later and I will be praying for him earnestly until my next visit by the grace of God.

What a joy to be walking in the footsteps of great men of God such as Smith Wigglesworth and laying a hold of the power we have to see the sick healed and a witness for Christ established!

No comments:

Post a Comment